8/26/11

Wedding photos in absolutely no order with very little explanation.

Exhibit A. Uncle Charles and Papa Nix.


Michael and Jesse(Daddy is his officiant title).

Yeah Daddy.












The ever loved teenager stalker board/shrine to ourselves.

PAPAS


BEAR



I ended up wearing my mom's dress. That is my nephew Jordan to my left. Please note my mom's face on the right. 

I tried to get Jon to marry me too, but he said no.


This was the one moment Russell and I had alone the whole night. It was nice.


                                
Of course Bridgette chose Jareth.








AND NOW FOR MY GARBLED COMMENTARY...
 These are all photos I took throughout the night(except for the ones of our ceremony which were taken by Lisa). I have little patience for discussions about garbage placement and rental chairs and napkins, so once I finished the things I was interested in, I lost a great deal of interest in everything else (OMG SO LAZY). I stopped caring about this being any kind of "put together" "classy" event with "seating" and "water". Things got messy. I needed my mom and Courtney A LOT. I had anxiety. We had bread and a toaster and jam and cupcakes with dragons and playmates on them. It was weird. Russell and I wore goggles on our heads(best idea ever). Beautiful things happened(See Exhibit A). Everyone had fun. We are so happy. I am in love with everyone that helped us out. 

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

THE BEST PICTURES EVER. THE BEST WEDDING EVER. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND FOREVER.

Tonia said...

it looks like it was an incredible night with memorable moments that you'll be cherishing your whole life. congrats you two!! really, officially, you are too cool for MN. :)

east side bride said...

<3

Holly said...

Bridgette. You are the most beautiful and awesome maker of magazines and writer of sexy ghost stories.

Tonia. You are the sweetest. I'm serious. I like you a lot and I've been enjoying your blog.

ESB. Hi!!! <3