8/10/11

I have feelings.


Weddings are terrible terrible things where near STRANGERS(how well can you really know someone?) will stare at you while you say intimate things to a person that you are legally binding yourself to so that you may argue about budgets and board game shelves until forever. All of that is happening while you're expected to look the prettiest and skinniest you have ever looked in your whole life.

I DON'T HAVE ANY ANXIETY ABOUT THIS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY OWN FAMILY DOESN'T MAKE ME NERVOUS OR ANYTHING MY WEDDING IS IN A WEEK AND I'M TOTALLY FINE I JUST WANT TO EAT 300 GRILLED FAKE CHEESES IN THE CORNER AND GAIN 500 POUNDS ALSO I GOT A HAIRCUT AND THE CRAZY LADY PUT LAYERS IN MY HAIR....LAYERS. 

4 comments:

cara said...

yeah, weddings suck. Until you're getting married and then, for about 20 minutes while you say those intimate things they're kind of amazing. Good luck, and breath.

Holly said...

Thank you. Seriously.

mcebacal said...

Wow. Was OD-ing on wedding blogs and was linked over to yours. I TOO am also getting married very soon (3 weeks). This post pretty much summed up my feelings exactly.

Good luck!! (May jeebus help us both)

Holly said...

Amen Sista.