6/9/11

I'm sure you are getting frustrated with me.
I'm sure you are thinking to yourself:

Yes Holly, Minnesota is an upsetting and motherless state.
Yes, you are a needy witch with a b.
A depressingly pale California sun hater with a disturbing love for animatronics
and medical problems.
A lazy cranberry puppy lover .
A crazy little dreamer with your head in the poodle shaped clouds.
But you are getting MARRIED. MORE MARRIAGE TALK PLEASE.
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME OF YOUR LIFE AND
YOU ARE WASTING THESE OPPORTUNITIES TO TALK ABOUT IT.

Well, FINE dudes. I will give you these tantalizing bits.
1. Teenager stalker shrine.
2. Gas masks and a weeeeeeeeeird sticky bra.
3. Invitations designed by Kayla Porter that my mom doesn't hate at all

3 comments:

Hansens Adventures said...

That is a way cool invite hol!!!

Julia said...

LAHV LAHV LAHV them!

wool and misc said...

AWESOME INVITE!!!!! talk about what ever you want, honey.