4/6/11

I will not have a job to go to for one month.
I made a list of things I should do during this time...things like PLAN WEDDING, GARDEN, WASH SHEETS ON A REGULAR BASIS, READ BOOKS, SEE NEGLECTED FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS, SCHOOL, PAINT, BEJEWEL A FEW THINGS, VOLUNTEER, MAKE WARDROBE A LITTLE LESS GOTHY...you know.
I made that list knowing full well that I will most likely end up doing the following:
-Watch puppy videos on youtube.
-Think about going for a walk and then watch something really terrible and embarrassing on netflix instead.
-Watch promotional videos for Disneyland (Those things totally work on me. 'Holy! How much fun are they are having?!?! So much! It really IS a small world!')
-Call my mom and complain to her about how weird my elbows and back feel.
-Drink cranberry juice and roll around on the living room floor.
-Pick at my face in the bathroom mirror.

5 comments:

ML said...

i saw your ESB comment today and it made me happy, so i wandered over to your bleg which has made me HAPPIER (specifically this pup, but really other parts too). so thanks for making this crappy monday just a little bit less that way.

east side bride said...

NO PICKING YOUR FACE

Aimee said...

These are the very reasons I love you.

Brittanee Lee said...

We are the same person sometimes. mostly because all I want in the world is a rolly polly fat bulldog puppy.
ps. please photograph me. I would be honored.

Holly said...

But ESB...I HAVE to pick my face.

I also have reasons that I love you Aimee. Many of them.