12/6/10

PODCASTS

My favorites in no particular order:
-XO
Episode 9 and 13 are my favorites.
-Risk!
Kind of like The Moth, but the stories are allowed to be grittier(dirtier).
-You Look Nice Today, A Journal of Emotional Hygiene
Lonely sandwich.
-Savage Love
Dan Savage!!!
-Jordan, Jesse, GO!
American's radio sweetheart and boy detective.
-A Life Well Wasted
I feel bad Robert Ashley doesn't post more...like personally offended.
-The Tobolowsky Files
Stephen Tobolowsky is incredibly endearing. His stories are well told and interesting. Episode 26 is my favorite.

4 comments:

Kayla Porter said...

Thank you for introducing me to Risk, I'm loving it. I think I listened to about 5 hours of it at work yesterday.

Mary Massacre said...

YES! It has caused me to add quite a few books to my amazon wishlist.

east side bride said...

if you like You Look Nice Today (WHY DON'T THEY DO IT MORE OFTEN?) and Savage Love, I trust you implicitly.


ever listen to Uhh Yeah Dude?

Mary Massacre said...

I know, right? I try to get by on twitter updates from hotdogsladies and scottsimpson.

Yes ma'am.